Efficient Engineering is headed up by the following team:
- Graham Hartley, Managing Director: Trained as a fitter and turner before qualifying with a BSc in Mechanical Engineering. Graham has almost thirty years of varied engineering experience. This ranges from mine and plant maintenance, heavy engineering manufacturing (fabrication and machining), project management (supplying mineral processing capital equipment into the mining industry) through to managing a foundry division.
- Brendon Davies, Financial Director: Having qualified as a chartered accountant in 2005, Brendon quickly moved away from auditing into the corporate world, where he held a senior management position with the local subsidiary of an internationally listed company, before joining Efficient Engineering in 2007. He is responsible for the overall financial reporting and has seen rapid growth in the business into a leading market player in the heavy engineering space.
- Antonio Villanella, General Manager: Antonio started his career in 1990 as an apprentice Tool & Die maker qualified in 1994. He worked in the motor industry for 3 years before joining Efficient Engineering in 1998 as a machine shop manager. After 3 years with the company, he took over production management and has held this position ever since.
- Craig Davidovics, Engineering Manager: Craig started his career as a Junior Design Draughtsman in 2001. In 2005, he qualified with an N-Dip in Mechanical Engineering, and worked as Design Engineer in the heavy mobile equipment industry until mid 2008. Thereafter he joined Efficient Engineering as Engineering Manager, and oversees all technical and engineering aspects of the business, as well as design and introducing new IP.
- Steve MacLeod, Project and Contracts Manager: Having joined the company in 2006, Steve learned all he knows about engineering and the steel industry in his tenure at Efficient Engineering while also fulfilling various peripheral functions. These include project management, oversight of information systems and the IR function.